Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Park Addict...









Kaehl Bear is what I would call a "Park Addict" The kid could spend day and night there in any type of weather and be happy as a clam!

I decided to venture out on my own with both boys for a trip to the park last week, and it went so well - minus Kaehl getting scared at the top of the slide and me, with Kohen in sling, having to climb up after him!! -

We ended up making a trip to both parks and had a great time at each! Kaehl had a blast playing, and Kohen had a blast watching him play!

As the weather gets hotter, we'll have to make the trips earlier in the day, but this weather has been awesome!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are getting so big! I can't imagine having to climb up the slide with a baby in tow! Oh my goodess. lol Glad it's finally getting nicer out so you guys can play!